Thursday, November 1, 2007

Make it fast. Make it easy. Make it delicious


I love to cook...and to eat. Although I grew up on a farm in Idaho, my life has taken me far and wide and given me an opportunity to sample different cuisines in the United States and around the world.

Today it seems that so many people don't have time to cook (although many have almost professional kitchens). Or don't want to cook. But I wanted to share recipes that are (for the most part) quick and easy to make and are delicious.

My recipes are from a wide variety of sources: the A a Zed cookbook that a traveling salesman sold to me when I was living outside of Paris, an old McCalls cookbook that my sister gave me as a wedding present, recipes from family and friends, from Gourmet and Bon Appetite magazines, from my around-the-world collection of cookbooks and the incredible website, epicurious.com. These are all recipes I've made again and again. They've never failed. They've always been easy to make and delicious to eat!!!!

No comments: